ana-alia

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tagged by $uper MO

oh my God.. i guess am weird!

1- i hate it when someone touches my hair while its still wet!

2-i practice a weird game on a daily bace with my brothers.. which is shooting thim evey morning...the first to shoot is the winner.

3- i feel awful in those days i hear the word NO said to me -even if it was for a silly thing!!

4-i can`t stand big gatherrings ( specially if they were all my friends).

5-i cannot eat onions for WHAT SO EVER.... i can`t eat it and i can`t smill it! i will just feel sick!!

6-tyt: i ADORE stormy days... if i wasn`t in ksa i would go for a drive in my car :)

4 Comments:

  • stormy days rock!!! i miss them :'(

    By Blogger Thamer, at 3:42 PM  

  • i would die for one day of them! the winter will end soon, and we didn`t get a singel day :s

    By Blogger ana-alia, at 2:42 AM  

  • its sad when it rains, i love driving under the pouring skies!

    totaly agree with number four! the depression gets to you from nowhere!

    By Blogger Leo., at 3:58 PM  

  • leomastic: lool @ number 4<--- wish to know why!

    By Blogger ana-alia, at 6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home