ana-alia

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Tagged by $uper MO

My Perfect Lover (By NO Means TO Limit)

Target: Male

1-respectful.

2-fits in my mother`s classical standards.

3-fears God before anyone els -on a second thought- fears ONLY God.

4-smells nice <--- very important.

5-loves me... loves me... loves me <---- it will just make everything easier.

6-doesn`t force me to go to every singel gatherring his family does( i know i seem silly but it does count in my record.

7-OPEN MINDED.. super mo no wonder you wrote it twice as long as you live in ksa!!

8-Oh.. i reached the last piont! um.. so lit me see.. treats me as the most precious thing he ever had in his life ;)

i tag:Mochness ,TyT ,K.M.B

9 Comments:

  • passing by "weirdo" 8P

    4- Lo0o00o0oL what guys seeing ?!!?


    nice blog 8)

    By Blogger ITACHI, at 11:41 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:17 PM  

  • itachi: thanx n welcome to my blog



    mochness: its ok hope i`ll be 1st next time... and there is no such anti-marrige in ksa:P

    By Blogger ana-alia, at 2:37 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:52 AM  

  • ur a picky one!

    girls dig men that stink! lol

    yalah hope you find ur guy! ;)

    By Blogger Leo., at 3:44 PM  

  • leomastic: i hate men who stink!!!

    but why do you thnk am picky i didnt ask for that much!!

    By Blogger ana-alia, at 6:33 AM  

  • love like i am , dont try to change me! :D

    By Blogger Leo., at 5:16 AM  

  • hey u mentioned sm really nice points LOL u're picky!
    leomastic: u're so gross!

    By Blogger A Walking Coffee Bean, at 7:06 AM  

  • stylish-girl: WHY DO YOU ALL THINK AM PICKY.... wallah i didn`t ask for that much :S
    and i so much agree about leomastic!! sorry leo..

    By Blogger ana-alia, at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home