ana-alia

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

FINALLY............. am done with my exams.

actually its a wierd feeling when i remember that after one more term i`ll be a graduated person! but i can`t wait till i be one :D

Man it has been five years! why did i choose this field! God only knows. But when i see what i acheived i feel real proud of my self. Translation is not at all as simple as SOME people think. You know what, my graduation project might be in the market in couple of months, that in itself rises my nose in the sky.. ooops i think am beginning to be a little toplofty.
Done talking about myself. Wish luck for all students.

8 Comments:

  • Congrats in advance.. we all felt the same when we graduated.. hopefully you find a decent job that worth the five years..

    By Blogger ordinary girl, at 4:05 PM  

  • 1st of all thanks 4 your kindness n visiting my blg..

    2. i wish you the best of your exams n next term..god willing..

    3. really all of we proud of u ..

    By Blogger gmr14, at 5:02 PM  

  • ordinary girl: Thank you so much you`re so sweet.


    gmr: your blog is great. thank you for your wishes and i realy appreciate the way you feel.

    By Blogger ana-alia, at 8:09 AM  

  • no updates till now!!!!
    r u ok!!

    By Blogger gmr14, at 4:49 PM  

  • Congratulations :D Inshallh your life after college will be even better than it was ;)

    I'm jealous of u coz I've still got 3 more years and tomorrow I've still got my last exam! ugh !

    By Blogger Bassem, at 3:35 AM  

  • busy partying gmr14!!

    thanks bassem 3gbalik :D...
    3 years will pass before you notice believe me, hope you do well in your exam

    By Blogger ana-alia, at 8:55 AM  

  • hey hey ,, good news all around!
    we'll i still have one more year, why cant you wait for me, we'll rock the market :D
    if you did need any help, lemmi know, u got my email on blog, dont hesitate, we’re brother and sister. K ;)

    i hope you well Alia, u really have a beautiful heart. ;)

    leo.

    By Blogger Leo., at 11:12 AM  

  • hey leo you want me to wait for you? in one condition, promise in this extra term you`ll attend all my calsses, do all my homeworks and researches AND study for my exams how does this sounds huh :P..
    i wont hesitate in asking 4 help thx alot:D and mmmm i think i do have a beautiful heart :D :D

    I'm No Heroine: welcome to my blog and thank you so much

    By Blogger ana-alia, at 7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home