ana-alia

Monday, June 19, 2006

The Cutest Girl Ever
My cousin gave birth to a baby girl that is the cutest girl i ever seen. Looking into her eyes brought a feeling of secure into me. a feeling that i`ve lost long time ago, but seeing her made me think that God wont give life to such soft and innocent soul if life itself wasn`t a safe place, hard maybe, cruel even but safe.
She was looking around her when i was carying her, then as if she was trying to find fondness she lay her head by my chest and closed her eyes. That was a moment i will never forget in my life. Carying that girl made me wish to be a mother one day just to take care of such soul.

4 Comments:

  • that is mother's feeling..
    the greatest of life..

    you are in right way..

    keep goingon.. byeee

    By Blogger gmr14, at 5:21 PM  

  • Masha'Allah :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:24 PM  

  • Yes gmr its the greatest:)


    anonymous: thanks, hope to see you with a name next time

    By Blogger ana-alia, at 5:54 AM  

  • Awww how sweet :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home