ana-alia

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Sorry Bella must break some rules

considering my circumstances am going to give myslef an exception. I`ll write 10 things about myself instead of 20. And while half of whom i know have already been tagged and the other half stopped tagging, i won`t be able to tag anyone!
so back to the subject, here comes ana:

1- Love Paris, Cannes and like Richonne.
2- Love shopping, speacially for shoes and rings.
3- hait onions.
4- Lova pastas, Nutella and Oreo.
5- Love reading.
6- Only book I`ve cried while reading is ''P.S I Love You''.
7- Generous.
8- Wish to be a mother to a baby girl one day.
9- Wish ot fly.
10- Wish to pierce the lower side of my mouth but mom won`t let me (i might thank her one day), i guess i WILL thank her one day!


OK now you know me..

8 Comments:

  • u can pierce ur tongue and wear a CLEAR ring when u in the house, u can change it with another color when u leave the house! no one will ever know :"P

    By Blogger wastedchix, at 1:16 AM  

  • eoo no not on the tongue plz..

    By Blogger ana-alia, at 7:15 AM  

  • o0o just go ol fashioned o0o beg until u get wat u want

    rmmbr wat 3lya wants 3lya gets :D:D

    By Blogger FA$HIONISTA, at 11:18 AM  

  • ya hoo :D lool.. am afaid i`ll regret it, then i`ll keep hearing the "i told you so" stuff :S

    an hay, why do you all keep taking about the piercing?? i`ve written 9 other point!!

    By Blogger ana-alia, at 5:04 PM  

  • I think i love Paris, Cannes and Richonne but never been there to actually know :P

    PS. I love you is a good book :)

    i want to pierce the side of my eyebrows !!! and an ear too!

    By Blogger Bassem, at 12:31 AM  

  • bassem: no comment lol
    but (P.S I Love You) was really great


    heroine:Thank you so much, about cannes i love it even if it was on fire, but not for more than 30 days!
    i don`t think it changed much since 4 years exept for the kind of people i guess (if you know what i mean)!

    By Blogger ana-alia, at 4:14 PM  

  • still i dont find these enough for my craving mind... who are you alia?! lol that was pretty dramatic

    By Blogger Leo., at 2:48 PM  

  • What more do you want to know leo?
    anyway maybe you would extract more of me from my words!

    By Blogger ana-alia, at 7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home